How Does Herbal-Oriental Medicine Work?
Oriental Herbal Medicine is used to restore the body’s “Chi”or the energy of the body by bringing the opposing forces of Yin and Yang into balance.
Traditional medicine believes that the imbalance of the Yin and Yang creates blockage of the “Chi” which results in illness and disease.
Oriental Herbal Medicine formulas treat the root of the problem, not just the symptoms. Herbs are selected for each.
What does Herbal-Oriental Medicine treat?
Herbal-Oriental Medicine can aid in the treatment of the following:
Eye and Ear Problems
Nervous System Disorder
Introducing Digestalieve & Constalieve
Dr. Kim is a Doctor of Oriental Medicine with years of experience in herbal treatment. He creates his own herbal proprietary blends for different ailments. At CNS Rehabilitation Center we have several ready to buy mixes that are aimed to aid in proper digestion, relieve constipation issues, bronchial problems, and weight loss management.
Some Causes of Indigestion
- Drinking Large Amount of Alcohol
- Eating Spicy, Fatty, or Greasy Foods
- Overeating or Eating too Fast
- Eating large meals and laying down right after
- Consuming Caffeinated or Carbonated Drinks
Do You Experience Any of the Following Symptoms of Indigestion?
- Acid Reflux
- Stomach Pain
- Acidic Taste
- Gas Distention
- Bad Breath
Indigestion Relief is DIGESTALIEVE!
Helpful Tips on Managing Indigestion
- Allow enough time for meals
- Chew food thoroughly
- Avoid arguments and stress during meal time
- Avoid excitement or exercise right after a meal
Some Causes of Constipation
- Poor Diet -Eating foods rich in animal fats (dairy,meats,and eggs), refined sugar
- Inadequate fluid intake
- Caffeine and Alcohol -These indue increased urination of water leading to relative dehydration
- Poor bowel habits -Ignoring the desire for bowel movements may initiate a cycle of constipation. After a while a person may stop feeling the urge to move the bowels. This leads to progressive constipation, for example avoiding using public restrooms or ignoring going to the toilet due to a busy schedule
- Medications -Such as: Antacids, Antidepressants, Iron tablets,Anticonvulsant drugs, Diuretics, Pain Killers…
- Travel -Changes in lifestyle
- Age -Older adults are more likely to have constipation
Constipation Relief is CONSTALIEVE!
Apricot seed, Rhubarb Root, Magnolia bark, Immature fruit of the bitter orange, White Peony root, Hemp Seeds.
Helpful Tips on Managing Constipation
- Keeping to a diet high in Fiber
- Drinking plenty of water and other liquids
- Eating a well balanced diet that includes unprocessed bran, whole wheat grains, fresh fruits and vegetables
- Exercise regularly
- Taking time to have bowel movement when need be, stress free environment